Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 44

Saturday was another "not hungry day". I didn't get hungry until noon-ish and had a lamb sirloin steak. I hadn't had lamb since I was a kid and we always had it with mint jelly. I was looking at the package and it mentioned different seasonings. One of them was dijon mustard. I didn't have any dijon, so tried it with stone ground mustard. It was very good that way. The lamb was also pretty fatty. The fat actually tasted better than the meat.

I didn't get hungry again until late in the day, around 7 pm. I had a big cheeseburger bowl that I added a little salsa (2 carbs), sour cream and a little guacamole.

My weight Sunday morning was 184.4 pounds. That was up .2 pounds.

Yesterday, I was much hungrier. We were grocery shopping in the morning and I got hungry while out and about. I had two colby/jack cheesesticks to tide me over 'til we go home. I then had another lamb steak and a small cheeseburger bowl.

I ended up getting hungry again around 7 pm and had a big chunk of meatloaf. The meatloaf as made with a 2:1 ground buffalo to ground up ham mixture with heavy cream, egg and crushed pork rinds to hold it together. It was good but a bit salty.

My weight this morning was 184.2, back down that .2 pounds. That is three days in a row of close to 184.2. I guess that whoosh was for real.

No comments: