Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 33

I was kind of out of sorts all day yesterday. All day at work, I just felt like I hadn't woken up all the way, kind of bleary feeling. My stomach was a bit upset, too. Not sure what that was all about but I felt a lot better after driving to my son's track meet and walking around outside for a couple of hours.

I wasn't super hungry in the morning but had some pemmican and a cheese stick in an attempt to settle my stomach. This was about 6AM. I got hungry again about 1 PM and had a cheeseburger bowl. I hadn't intended on eating any more after that and wasn't hungry through the meet but was a little hungry when we got home at 8:30. K was just fixing us some burger patties so I had two before bed.

I don't like eating that late but it didn't damage anything apparently. I was down .6 pounds to 187.8. That's a new low and the lowest I have been for over two years. That's a total loss of 11.8 pounds in the last 33 days.

No comments: