Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 4

I am starting to feel better and get more energy. I am also having no issues with cravings now and feel like I can do this for a long time. K is still dragging and craving carbs. I hope she gets through it soon or she'll probably give it up.

I was super hungry yesterday for some reason. I still only ate twice but I ate a lot each time.

The first time was about 11 AM. I actually got hungry earlier than that but was too busy at work to make anything. I had the rest of my chuck-eye steak, three hard boiled eggs smashed up and mixed with mustard and three sausage patties (made from just pork, salt and spices, so zero carb).

For dinner, I grilled up a bunch of burgers. I had three burgers with cheese and two hot dogs. The hot dogs each had two carbs so weren't ZC but my total for the day was only five or six grams, so I'm fine with that.

I was down 1.4 pounds this morning to 193.4 lbs. That's a total loss of 6.4 lbs this week.

No comments: