Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 11

I was getting hungry when I got to work yesterday about 5 AM so I had a couple of mugs of tea with cream. That lasted until around 11, at which time I had pemmican and two cheeseburger patties.

On the way home, I stopped at the store and found that they had a bunch of packs of short ribs on markdown. I bought three packs and grilled up one pack at dinner time. K had also made Parmesan chicken. I had two pieces of chicken and two smaller ribs. I also had a piece of cheese after that because I was worried that I hadn't had enough fat because of the chicken breasts. This was dumb because we still had leftover piglets, which are plenty fat. I also think I should have bought more ribs as my oldest son, G, inhaled the two biggest ribs. They were definitely a hit.

It is amazing how hard it is to get decent fatty meat. Even the ribs, which should be really fatty, were trimmed of almost all of the fat. The cheaper stuff like chuck steaks and roasts are more gristly than fatty. The low fatters have had way too much influence.

I was down two pounds this morning, back to my low of 190.4. Maybe I can break through that 190 barrier soon. It's funny how it seems certain numbers are hard to get through.

No comments: