Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 3

I missed a couple of updates as I was off the computer all day Sunday and couldn't get on the blog yesterday.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast
Fish Oil Softgels - Fish Oil
Fresh Turkey Breast Cutlets
Milk, Reduced Fat, Fluid, 2%

Lunch
Beef, Ground, 95% Lean Meat / 5% Fat,
Fish Oil Softgels - Fish Oil
SANTITAS White Corn Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
Brazil Nuts

Dinner
Carrots, Baby - Raw
Beef, Top Sirloin
Potatoes, Boiled
Milk Chocolate - Kisses (2)
Fish Oil Softgels - Fish Oil

Snacks
Milk, Reduced Fat, Fluid, 2%
Wellements Protein Powder
Butter - With Salt
Bread, White, Toasted

Total Calories Consumed 1,790

Fat - 35.5% (71 grams)
Protein - 45.4% (203 grams)
Carbohydrates - 17.0% (76 grams)
Alcohol - 0.0%
Other - 2.0%

Daily Sodium Intake - 1,220 mg
Daily Sugar Intake - 28 grams
Daily Cholesterol Intake - 486 mg
Daily Saturated Fat Intake - 26 grams
Daily Fiber Intake - 4 grams

Exercise: 3.2 mile run/walk with J and G

Weight: 196.8 (-2.0) (-5.0)

Well, bye-bye water weight. Of course, now I am back where I was Saturday. Confused Onward and downward, I guess. I do think it is funny that all of my weights this week have ended in .8. Makes the math easier. Laughing

I had to guesstimate the calories at dinner. I had a small bowl of K's beef stew, which is mostly meat with a few veggies. I really didn't need to eat it at all because I had hit my protein target after the protein shake I had after being out with the boys. I sort of felt that I "had to" have a little to be polite to K and to be part of the family dinner (besides - it's really good Very Happy ).

No comments: