Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Results

I showed a loss on the scale everyday of the weekend, getting down to 193.6 yesterday, about a four pound loss. However, I only ended up eating once yesterday but it ended up being a larger meal than usual. We had a BBQ and K made potato salad, which is really rare as I am the only one in the family that likes it. I over-did it a bit, which was stupid, as I can have it any time I get hungry. Embarassed

The result of all of those extra carbs was a bounce up of 2 pounds. Considering that the whole meal had to be less than 2000 calories (I wasn't that full), I am sure it is just water from the carbs.

Still, all in all, I am down around 2 pounds for the long weekend. I am back on track now and will probably shed that water fairly quickly.

No comments: