Friday, February 1, 2008

Beginning Today

I am posting my beginning stats and my pictures, so I can refer back to them as time goes along.

Stats:

Neck (in) 16.73
Chest (in) 41.63
Waist (in) 37.01
Stomach (In) (in) 37.8
Stomach (out) (in) 39.76
Hips (in) 41.44
Right Bicep (in) 13.39
Right Thigh (in) 19.59

Weight: 197 lb
Calculated bodyfat percentage: 19.5%


I actually measure in cm and then use the spreadsheet that I track the numbers with to convert to inches, which explains the oddball numbers.

My beginning pics are here:


"Flexed", to show the lack of proper muscle tone:


This is actually a bit of a cheat as I took these about three weeks ago. I decided at that time that I didn't want to wait until my birthday to start the exercise program. I haven't lost any weight yet but my muscles do feel a little "fuller". I think the exercise is working but need to work a lot on my eating.

No comments: